A member asked:

I have small testicle & hypogonadism, what dose of hcg do i need to take & for how long? will i be on hcg for a lifetime ? will i need to be on trt all the time? what dose of trt do i need to take if my level is very low "written in red" ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

First the cause of your problem needs investigation. Depending on that a treatment will be tailored specifically to get you better. So instead of trying to treat yourself pl see an endocrinologist or Urologist. Good luck

Answered 7/4/2023



Related Questions

A member asked:

Can hCG be administrated alone to treat secondary hypogonadism?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers