A member asked:

Hi every one i am muslim . i dont have any wrong relation with any . i am single. i am suffering from this problem for many years.watery discharge from penis. suddenly i get some excitement in my penis. my urine test is normal. any one can guide?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Robert Trager answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Since tests are normal ,seek a sex therapist for counseling and possible treatment. Your excitement may be normal.

Answered 5/18/2023


Dr. Birendra Tandan answered

Specializes in Urology

During sexual excitement the glands lining the passageway secrete some fluid which is thin watery and sticky called 'precum' It is normal and nothing to worry about. It has nothing to do with religion , ordoing anything wrong. So dont worry

Answered 5/19/2023



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question