A member asked:

I went to the er yesterday with extremely swollen testicles with no pain. was given a broad spectrum of antibiotics while there. swelling went down a lot throughout the day today, but it started swelling again badly. when should i go back?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Swelling of the testicle can be the result of poor drainage of fluid in the body. I am not sure if you were given antibiotics to take at home. So, my question is can this be an infection that needs more antibiotics- infections can also cause testicle swelling. In the end, I cannot address your concern without more information, You should see a doctor in person

Answered 10/17/2021

0 views

Thank

Painless swelling of the testicles is not common. I would guess that is was scrotal swelling, although without more information it is not possible to know for sure. Make an appointment with a urologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Answered 10/17/2021

0 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more