U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

My right testicle has been swollen for that past week, and when i ejaculate its coming out more of a yellowish... i only have 1 sexual partner and have been with her for the past year, this swelling has only happened a week ago, maybe a week and a half. a

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Joy Jackson
Family Medicine 20 years experience
Testicular : Testicular sweeling is an issue that requires prompt medical attention. You will need to see your doctor for an examination and likely a testicular ultrasound. You could be dealing with an infectious process, an inguinal hernia, or something more serious like cancer. The only way to know what you are dealing with is to see your doctor right away for an evaluation and treatment. Best of luck.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.