A member asked:

Please read carefully! i went to urgent care for pelvic pain. no sti! no uti! pregnancy test was negative!! however im still having pelvic pain/discomfort and it feels weird. should i follow up with gyn or gi? again all tests were negative!!

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Wayne Ingram answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Yes, GYN MD visit: Yes. GYN MD's are experts in diagnosing and resolving pelvic pain. Urgent Care (Doc in the Box) clinics are not specialists in this medical department.

Answered 5/23/2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor