A member asked:

I have large thighs and my scrotum is in the way of them. jock straps dont work and i cannot put my legs together. it makes sitting down very uncomfortable as well as driving, walking and sleeping. what can i do about this?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Robert Kwok answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Very interesting...: A teen boy would have been getting annual check-ups. His pediatrician would have checked for proper pubertal growth of the penis, testicles, and scrotum at each annual exam... that's the usual care boys get. In any case, a thorough exam is needed now by an Adolescent Medicine or Family Medicine doctor, or maybe an endocrinologist, to see if the scrotum and testes are malpositioned.

Answered 10/17/2019



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question