U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old male asked:

Undescended testicle .where can i get help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Wrong place to ask: This is the HT public information site where docs, primarily in the USA answer health questions. You are welcome to use it for that purpose. We have no access to or information about local healthcare options around the world where this site is seen. You should contact your local doc or healthcare plan for a referral to a surgeon.

Related questions

A 39-year-old member asked:
Can I have children if I have an undescended testicle?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 37-year-old member asked:
What is an undescended testicle (cryptorchidism) cause?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
Don't know what I should do with my undescended testicle?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old male asked:
What is the definition or description of: Undescended testicle?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 47-year-old member asked:
Will having a undescended left testicle hinder the growth of my son's penis?
4 doctor answers11 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jan 7, 2019

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.