U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old male asked:

Lump at bottom of left testicle, now have uncomfortable feeling in scrotum with some aching in groin. went to see a urologist about 10 days ago but ur?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 58 years experience
Don'tHaveEnoughInfor: You have consulted a urologist and we don't know what he told you.As a matter of facts testicular lumps are quite common.These may be caused by an injury,Most lumps are caused by benign or non cancerous conditions,and may or may not require any treatment.It may be due to infection,epididymal cyst,avaricocele,localised hydrocele.hernia &cancer.After exam you may need ultrasound&blood/urine test
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 9, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.