U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Arab Emirates
A male asked:

Iam suffering from anal fistula for 3 years now. five times i had big pus in my anal side. three times i removed it my a small surgery and two times i?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
A Verified Doctoranswered
Trauma Surgery 51 years experience
See colorectal surg: You need a formal fistulectomy not just a fistulotomy. Excise the whole tract and surrounding tissue.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 13, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.