A member asked:

I have encysted hydrocele in left testis. my age is 21 . should i do surgery or not . it doesn't pain but i can feel it when i touch . plz help me?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Yash Khanna answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Yes: Yes I recommend that you get the surgery done. It is not a major surgery and can be done as outpatient durgery and recovery is fast too. You have a choice. Why would you like to live with hydrocele at age of. 21

Answered 7/24/2018


Dr. George Klauber answered

Specializes in Pediatric Urology

No need to treat: Small hydrocele which doesn't bother you or cause discomfort doesn't require any treatment. It is quite benign & just because you can feel it. Just means that you are checking your testes as all sensible men should do on a regular basis. U shouldn't need any more help than this. Calm down it's OK.

Answered 1/10/2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question