U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Columbus, GA
A 33-year-old female asked:

Hi. i got a tubal ligation in 2004. my husband wants it reversed so we can have a baby. what steps do i take to conceive?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Obstetrics & Gynecology 35 years experience
Tubal reversal: See a physician specializing in above procedure, IVF is also an option. Your primary GYN should be able to discuss pros and cons of each

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 29, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.