A member asked:

Doctor refuses to send me to urologist for erectile dysfunction. could i still go see one?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Brian Golden answered

Specializes in Urology

Yes, but insurance?: You always have choices. The only issue is that some health insurance companies require a referral for specialty care. If this is your situation, then you might have to pay out of pocket for specialty care. But if you have an issue that your doctor refuses to address, then you might seek another opinion or find a different primary care provider that will work with you.

Answered 4/15/2013



Related Questions