A member asked:

I am a healthy 36yo with erectile dysfunction and cpps. my urologist says there's nothing wrong but i don't think it's psychogenic. what next?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Bernard Seif answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Once you have: Been checked out medically to rule out vascular and hormonal issues, clinical hypnosis and self-hypnosis training can be extremely helpful. The american society of clinical hypnosis (on the web) will help you find a qualified professional to help. Peace and good health. A physical therapist can provide pelvic floor treatments if appropriate.

Answered 12/22/2016


Dr. Judith Tellerman answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

If you don't have confidence in your Urologist please see another for a second opinion. If this is a psychological issue please see a Clinical Psychologist with expertise in multiple types of psychotherapy for help. A Psychiatrist may be of help with medication management.

Answered 9/27/2021



Related Questions