A member asked:

If my blood test is reactive for syphilis both on the rpr and fta-abs lab tests should i get another blood test to confirm?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ziad Akl answered

Specializes in Infectious Disease

No: That is how the diagnosis is made. You should get treated.

Answered 2/2/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question