A member asked:

I am experiencing right testicle pain and right thigh stiffness. i checked for torsion, i was in the hospital for intermittent torsion last month.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Urologist : I would recommend seeing a urologist for a consultation. Be sure to bring all your results from the hospital visit as well. Hope this helps!

Answered 11/2/2016



Related Questions