A member asked:

I have dry skin flaker over a groin and scrotum area over a months got treated wid many doc now how cn u help?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Not likely: That we can help you here, if your doctors cannot help you. Get another dermatology opinion if you are not getting any better.

Answered 4/26/2015



Related Questions