A member asked:

I have a small skin rash on upper scrotum w/ pinching feeling, i put antifungal topical med. when should i be worried and see a doc?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See doctor : If the rash is not improving in a few days, see a physician to evaluate and treat this issue. A variety of different rashes can affect this area including eczema, fungal infections or other rashes.

Answered 8/6/2013



Related Questions