U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old male asked about a 26-year-old male:

Pls i need help i feel a slight painful sensation when i want to urine and i sometimes see discharge like semen on my penis please i need treatment.

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Keshab Paudel
Internal Medicine 20 years experience
? Epidydymitis: This sounds like an infection of the epidydimis and it may need treatment. Please see a doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 18, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.