U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

I had an inguinal hernia surgery in 2010.i feel pain at surgical area only when i ejaculate.a doc said it maybe muscle spasm do i need a re-operation?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 46 years experience
Not likely: But you might need an injection of cortisone type drug. Re-consult your original surgeon, he should be able to help you.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 30, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.