insurance stopped providing any vision correction coverage. first pair of progressives 4yr old. getting less clear. what now?

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Vision discount plan: There are some vision discount plans if you search the internet. It's not insurance but it provides a discount for going to a select set of providers and vendors. The premium is usually less than the benefit you would derive. Also, shop around for optometrists in your area - large chain stores in strip malls or department stores may be cheaper.
Dr. John Gillespie
Ophthalmology 41 years experience
Eyeglasses overforty: We eye care providers still believe in cash as an alternative to third party pay systems. Pick one and go see about your eye health as well as glasses needs!