almost every time i use the restroom #2 i wipe and there is blood i am a 20 year old female and i don't think this should be happening to me. please he?

Dr. Marc Zimmermann
You are right.: This shouldn't be happening to you. It is most likely that you have a relatively minor problem. However, it is important that you have this situation evaluated. Contact your primary care physician or go to an urgent care to check this out and to determine how to resolve the problem.
Dr. Neil Halin
Radiology 39 years experience
Hemorrhoids?: If you are sure that this is not from your vagina then you might have bleeding hemorrhoids. Is the blood in the stool, on the stool or on the toilet paper? I would discuss this with your doctor or gynecologist. You might need to see a proctologist or surgeon to treat them.