Milwaukee, WI

could it be possible for a 2 year old to have hemorrhoids? because my son pooped twice today and only this time when i wiped there was blood

Dr. Joshua Tarkoff
Possible...: There are some more common things such as simply constipation with a anal fissure or even allergy. I would look carefully :-) and see if you see a little cut. If not there are a multitude of other things (such as infections, GI problems) that should be evaluated by your child's doctor.
Pathology 44 years experience
Hard stool: A bit of bleeding is normal if a person of any age passes a bit of very hard stool. Hemorrhoids or no. Best wishes.
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Blood in Poop: Hemorrhoids less likely. Young children can get small tears around anus called rectal or anal fissures. This usually happens when child has hard stools. If the bleeding continues take your son to be seen by his pediatrician.