A member asked:

I am suffering from acne of <2 mm size & they are reddish with no brust zone ( white head ). should i use clindamycin phosphate usp ( clear gel )?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Martin Raff answered

Specializes in Infectious Disease

You can try that, but the very best approach is to see a dermatologist and have them assess this and recommend therapy. Must be distressing. Good luck.

Answered Sep 26, 2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor