OH

I hate my life and how i have to be afraid of my medical illness's at 27. lupus. p.o.t.s. now maybe lung disease! yes u can see im anxious w/ my questions but i just want to be ok for once. just ok.

Chronic illness is : Exhausting to deal with. Have you consider therapy? If might be a kind and good thing to do for yourself. We all need ways to refill our well when our emotional, physical & spiritual reserves have dwindled. Be well.
Dr. Cheryl Coldwater
Find a therapist: Having chronic illness can put a lot of strain on a person and cause depression and anxiety. Feeling like you are always having some medical issue is very frustrating. Talk with your doctor about a referral to a good therapist. Finding better ways to manage your stress can help you manage your illness better as well. It won't make your disease go away, but may help you feel better!
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dentistry 32 years experience
U R not alone: Worrying or fearing about an illness will not change the outcome for you. Get medical attention to deal with the symptoms; talk to a friendly counselor for help in coping with the problem; and then go volunteer at a children's cancer hospital. It will mean the world to the kids and put your concerns in their proper perspective. Good luck.

Last updated Nov 6, 2013