A member asked:

My 2 year daughter is limping an bruised the top part of her foot she doesn't want to put weight on it what is the treatment for this injuiry?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Oscar Novick answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Limping: Take your child to the er. She needs an x-ray to rule out a fracture of her foot.

Answered 9/24/2013



Related Questions

A member asked:

Looking for treatment of a bone bruise on ball of foot?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers