A member asked:

Hypermobility in feet and flat feet. i've had two types of orthotics and my recent ones are bruising the outside of each foot. what's other treatment?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Jeffrey Kass answered

Specializes in Podiatry

check into a procedure called the hyprocure. YOu can check their website hyprocure.com. It is a minimally invasive procedure to treat conditions such as the one you describe.

Answered Nov 5, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Pierre Moeser answered

Specializes in Rheumatology

Besides looking into custom orthotics by seeing a podiatrist, you may get good advice from a professional trainer who does gait analysis. Strengthening certain leg muscles is key in treating foot problems.

Answered Nov 9, 2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor