U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old female asked:

I have pcos and i am insulin resistant and i am trying to loose all my weight again. how can i do that quickly?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gena Kluwe
Internal Medicine 25 years experience
Sometimes: Insulin sensitizers like metformin can be helpful. I would caution that it is unlikely to be "quickly".

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 19, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.