United Kingdom

Peel good idea on thinned out skin ( under eye skin ) reason for peel - wrinkles - age only 19 ?

Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Plastic Surgery 21 years experience
Eyelid Peel: Chemical peels can be very effective to improve the quality of your skin. However, since the eyelids are the thinnest skin of the body, great care must be taken with this skin. A very gentle peel may be done, but i wouldn't recommend a peel that leaves you visibly flaking and peeling at the eyelids.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Michael Kulick
Plastic Surgery 44 years experience
Wrinkles at 19!: Hard to believe this is true. It's not the thin skin that's the issue as a very light peel can work but it's hard to imagine the need for such.