A member asked:

Is there a simple blood test to see if i am suffering from allergies? one that i could do before skin testing to see if that is even the problem.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Oscar Novick answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Blood test: Test your ige levels to see if you might have allergies, althogh your medical history can also be helpful.

Answered 9/15/2013



Related Questions

A member asked:

Is a blood allergy test just as accurate as a skin allergy test?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question