A member asked:

My family an i have allergy problem and seems to get worse. had blood test done but nothing major wrong showing. allergies are sneezing, rash on skin?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Oscar Novick answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Allergies: Skin tests may be more reliable than blood tests. Consult an allergist. In the meantimetake antihistamines.

Answered 12/10/2013



Related Questions