How good is an eye exam at wal-mart?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
You get what you pay: Consider the employment decisions made by a graduate of an optometry trade school. Should i set up my own office? Work with another optometrist? Oh gosh, no one will have me so i guess i will work for wal mart. So you get the inadequate exam that an optom gives anyway, from the least consequential of them. You could see an ophthalmologist - right?
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology 35 years experience
What do you expect: Wal-mart is a great place to buy products that are made in factories. It is not a great place to get healthcare, including eye care.
Last updated May 14, 2014