U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old female asked:

I have graphospasm. is it possible to help me somehow? i have difficulties with writing and some other simple actions including typing on the computer

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ajay Pathak
20 years experience
Carpal Tunnel: Get evaluated for carpal tunnel syndrome. You can try wearing carpal tunnel brace to see if it helps. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 21, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.