Does stress headache always have noticeable symptoms?

Dr. Donald Jacobson
41 years experience
I don't understand: I don't quite understand what you mean by noticeable symptoms when it comes to tension headache. Please refer to the following www.Healthcentral.Com/.../symptoms-of-stress-headaches.Html everything you need to know about symptoms of stress headaches, including the most common causes, symptoms and treatments.
Dr. Prem Gupta
neurology 49 years experience
Of course: The very fact that talk about it means you notice it. Most so called stress headaches are in fact migraines triggered by stress. All migraines do not have typical symptoms.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Stress Headache symp: I understand distress of Stress Headache. The Headache may be on any part of head. It can also be as Tension and stiffness of the neck. Based upon the severity, one can feel worried, overwhelmed, frustrated and helpless.
Last updated Jun 17, 2017