U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

I'm bleeding after intercourse. what can this be, burst cyst?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
Bleeding: Only one of many possibilities and not a likely one. You need to be seen and examined by a gynecologist.
Last updated Apr 21, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.