Booneville, AR

what are the ways other then a sore in your mouth does oral cancer shows signs of being present? i been thinking that every symptom i have is cancer?!

Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
The most common: That is the most common form of presentation. If you continue to worry so much about having cancer, you should consult your general dr who would reassure you about this, other types of risks, and screen for need of psychological/ psychiatric help, in case that your worries persists even after reassurance.
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
Quit worrying first: Cancer in the mouth is highly unlikely to develop in a 23 year old. Once you accept this as a fact of life, then you do not need to be thinking or looking for cancer. If you have cancer in the mouth you will not have hard time finding it or knowing that it is there as it will form an ulcer or growth which is not going away and is growing in size. So it is not a subtle finding that anyone can miss.
Dr. Talib Najjar
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 8 years experience
Changes in oral muco: Dysplasia in oral mucosa will be more reddish and can be varifyed by touidine blue.