Nigeria

had a road accident over 3 months ago and my knees(skinned) still hurt and one is inflamed like it formed keloid. what do i do? i hope it smoothes out

Dr. Barry Cohen
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Several choices: Depending on scar appearance start with otc scar fade cream like mederma and you can use topical hydrocortisone. Next step Cordran Tape (a prescription) possibly steroid injections and if all else fails laser such as scaar fx.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Try: Me deems to smooth it out. You might need steroid shots to help if that does not work after about 3 months. Good luck!