my left corner toe has a huge blister and it hurts. what should i do?

Dr. Brandon Macy
Podiatry 41 years experience
Blister or abscess?: Your description of the location makes the answer difficult. Sometimes people get a blister between toes from rubbing, sometimes it is a small abscess from an ingrown nail. These can be very painful and it is likely best to visit your friendly local podiatrist to determine which it is, drain it properly and safely and treat it with tlc. It should be an easy problem to remedy and prevent.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
You can : Drain with a sterile instrument and apply topical antibiotic. If cause is ingrown toenail you should see a podiatrist for care. Make sure shoes fit properly. If more than one blister see foot doc as it may not be related to friction.
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry 14 years experience
Deroof: You can deroof it to relieve pain an drain it. Apply antibiotic ointment and a bandaid and see your podiatrist for followup.