A member asked:

I have these weird blister type things on both the outsides of my pinky toes that sometimes hurt and have been there a while. any ideas?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan answered

Specializes in Dermatology

Tight shoes, maybe high heals. Go barefoot. Get wider shoes. No heels. Have a cobbler (shoemaker) pound out a soft pouch in this part of each shoe. See a podiatrist is persist.

Answered Nov 23, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor