can i take my 120 mg of cymbalta (duloxetine) in the morning?

Dr. Elizabeth Howell
Yes, if you tolerate: The dose all at once and it is ok with your prescriber.
Dr. Ellen Knox
Cymbalta (duloxetine) dosing: Many people take the full dose of Cymbalta (duloxetine) at one time, as long as you don't have side effects such as nausea. It can be taken in am or at bedtime. When i dose Cymbalta (duloxetine) above 60 mg, i like to split doses up morning and night. However, remembering to take the full dose every day is the most important thing. If you think you would forget a dose if taken twice a day-take it all at once in am!