United Kingdom

been to see a psych ' he said to me that no medication will help me because of my thought process is he right and can you add to this plz.

Dr. Robert Kent
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 12 years experience
Unclear in what : The psychiatrist means. There are medications and therapies that can help with both rational thought psychiatric illness and irrational thought psychiatric illness. Unsure what your symptoms are or what medications you might be looking for, would need more history. Consider asking for therapies rathert than meds to see how he feels about that as treatment.