U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 29-year-old female asked about a male:

My 4 month old has a blocked nose, temp & keeps being sick, has runny poo too what can i give him do i need to go to the docs with him?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ram Madasu
30 years experience
See doctor: Yes you should take your child to the pediatrician for an evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 6, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.