What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
UTI-bladder infxn: Burning when you pee is commonly associated with or due to a urinary tract infection, very common in females and less so in males. If no fever/chills/back pain etc...It is called simple acute cystitis (UTI) and can be easily diagnosed in office with urine dip and culture etc... I suggest you conslult your doc for eval and treatment... Good luck.
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
Kidney stone: Abdominal pain with burning urination may be due to kidney stone blocking ureter ( urine collecting duct) drink plenty of fluid and see your doctor assoon as possible.

Last updated Jun 23, 2020