Knoxville, TN

I've been feeling extremely suicidal lately, but (can't get any medical help!) is there something i can do at home to stop this feeling?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
If you want it, yes.: If not medical, how about spiritual? If not spiritual, how about social? If not social, how about legal? Man, if you want to be protected - someone will help. I bet a shopkeeper, bartender, neighbor, etc would be honored to help you get through this time. I don't know why you can't get medical help - but that's not as important as you are. I hope you make it1.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Why can't you get: Any medical help? If you do not have insurance, call a hot line. They may know of free clinics near where you live and can help you get medical help. They will talk to you on the phone for as long as you need them and can call back 24/7. It is important to talk to people to come up with solutions to the problems that may seem insurmountable to you now. Reach out and get help!
Last updated Apr 3, 2016