I've been feeling rather lonely and depressed lately and this is causing me to have suicidal thoughts. where can i go to get help?

Dr. Vance Harris
Get help.: I always take people seriously when they say they are having suicidal thoughts. If you feel you may act on those thoughts then call the suicide helpline or go to the emergency room. If the thoughts are there that you don't feel you are likely to act on them then make an appointment to see a doctor right away. Your dr. Can help you or will refer you to a specialist who will be of help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.