Afghanistan

pain shooting down arms and out fingers, numbness on both arms while sleeping. pain continues all day upon waking. bear hug feeling all day.

Dr. Brian Greenberg
See your doctor: Very important for you to see your doctor and get evaluated promptly. There are many things that can cause this but important to make sure that there is no compression on your spinal cord (such as a herniated disk).
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Go to the Doctor: It always amazes us here on health tap that one would live with unusual pain or severe pain. We have nothing to offer for this here other than to tell you that you need to be seen urgently. Please go see your family physician.