could the clicking in my throat and my recent fevers/sore throat episodes be related? barium swallow came out normal... i've got my doctors stumped.

Dr. William Culviner
29 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Uncertain: I don't have any details in your case, but a normal barium swallow tells me that the anatomy of your lower throat, cervical and thoracic esophagus is normal. Clicking of the larynx across the cervical spine is a normal phenomenon. I often check for this on my head @ neck exams. I suggest you see an ENT if you haven't already to evaluate you.
Answered on Jun 10, 2014
1