Canada

I had a panic attack at 3 am which woke me out of my sleep. my heartrate was 167 bpm and my heart felt funny. i was able to calm myself down but the entire day yesterday, my heatrate was 120-135 while waitressing. i'm worried. what could it be?

Dr. Ipe Kalathoor
Tachycardia: You should see a doctor as soon as possible. You might have to be checked out for thyroid problems for rhythm problems with your heart.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. David Teicheira
Pain Management 37 years experience
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!: Anxiety, chest pain and very high heart rate is a very bad combination.If you are still having those symptoms right now, this is a medical emergency. Call 911, chew up an Aspirin and call a neighbor, friend to wait with you for the ambulance. If symptoms have passed, you should call your doctor's office immediately, explain the situation and get advice. Unless i'm missing something, you're goinger.
Last updated May 3, 2022