U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old member asked:

Hurts when i move my head, the other day it was pounding and i seem to be partially deaf in that ear. can someone tell me what this is this please?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Martin
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery 30 years experience
Ear infection?: You might have an ear infection. If you have significant ear pain and hearing loss, i would see your doctor to be evaluated for an infection. Antibiotics might be needed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 28, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.