Besides plastoc surgery for breast implants is there any else i can take to large my breadt like pills or something?

15 doctors weighed in across 7 answers
Dr. Paul Williams answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Bigger breasts: Unfortunately not - there are products out that that help develop the pectoralis muscles - the muscle under the breast but nothing to develop the breast. There is no prescription medication that I am aware of that will cause breast growth. Sorry - the only real option is surgery.

Answered 3/19/2014

6k views

Dr. Scott Beard answered

Specializes in Urogynecology

Brava: Its a device that works on the principles of tissue expansion- rather slow and a bit uncomfortable. The results aren't dramatic, but it is "natural". Google my brava i think - no pills although estrogen can sometimes cause a little breast tenderness/sensitivity as can caffiene.

Answered 11/19/2012

6k views

Dr. Otto Placik answered

Specializes in Surgery - Plastics

Weight/hormone/brava: Weight gain and hormone supplementation such as that seen with certain birth control pills, as well as an external breast tissue expander called the brava device may all provide modest increases in the range of a cup size for some individuals. However implants and recently fat grafting provide the vast majority of breast augmentation results in the usa.

Answered 12/9/2013

5.7k views

Dr. Tom Pousti answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

None good: I cannot recommend the use of any pills, lotions/potions, or “miracle” technology to increase breast size. Today, breast augmentation is usually done using breast implants; fat transfer is gaining in popularity gradually.

Answered 3/29/2013

5.2k views

Dr. Payman Danielpour answered

Specializes in Surgery - Plastics

No: Unfortunately there is no magic way to enlarge the breast other than breast augmentation or fat grafting to the breast so therefore unless the some magic cure that appears in the future. At the moment there is no way to enhance the breasts without surgical intervention.

Answered 3/30/2013

5.2k views

Dr. Joseph Mele answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

Nothing as good: Brava, a suction cup device, can give small increases in volume if worn as directed; however, breast augmentation with breast implants remains the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedure because it is safe and effective.

Answered 3/30/2013

5.2k views

Dr. Jorge De la Pedraja answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

No only surgery will: Only surgery will increase the size of your breasts. I suggest seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consult b.

Answered 9/25/2013

4.9k views