I have this bug bite that has yellowish liquid in it on my left leg near my calf. it is surrounded by red skin. it itches and i am having calf pains ?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 34 years experience
Insect Bite: Signs and symptoms of an insect bite result from the injection of venom or other substances into your skin. The venom causes pain and sometimes triggers an allergic reaction. The severity of the reaction depends on your sensitivity to the insect venom or substance and whether you've been stung or bitten more than once. See your doctor as the bite may be infected.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 20, 2013